When you’re planning a trek up a volcano, you should always be safe and have a reliable guide. On a Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking, our certified experience guide will be able to show you the best ways to go, choosing less crowded route, saving time to reach the highest point. You wouldn’t want to get lost or turned around when on a trek, so why waste valuable time that you could be using to see the beautiful sunrise views? We’re the perfect guide for you!
We will pick you up at your location in Bali around 1.30 am – 2.30am depending on your place. Driving directly and meet your trekking guide who will provide guidance and trekking gear for the journey. We will start heading to the summit of Mount Batur at 3:45 am through much less crowded. At 5:45.am We can reach the highest summit (1717 m) with a beautiful sunrise, and panoramic view. While watching sunrise your guide will prepare breakfast cooked in the hot steam adding with hot drinks. After that, we will walk through the entire crater then will continue to go down visiting cave and monkeys.
On the way back to your hotel we will stop on the coffee plantation called Luwak Coffee. There, you can taste few sample of coffee and tea for free. Chocolate, Luwak Coffee, Green Tea, Lemon Grace Tea, Bali Coffee that you can choose and taste many kind of product with free if you like it you can buy the product inside.
- 01.30 – 02.30 am : Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
- 03.45 am : Meet our mountain guide, short briefing and begin to hike
- 06.00 am : Arrival at the highest summit , where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise.
- 06.30 am : Having breakfast and hot beverage
- 07.00 am : Explore the whole crater
- 09.30 am : Arrival at finish point
- 10.00 am : Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation.
- 11.30 am – 01.00 pm: Arrive back to hotel
What to bring/wear:
- Running / hiking shoes
- Warm cloth / jacket / Wind Breakers
- Small back pack
- Tax and services
- Hotel transfer pick up and drop off
- English speaking trekking guide
- Entrance fee to the area of Kintamani
- Water bottle during the trip
- Breakfast at the summit
- Hot drink (coffee/tea/chocolate) at the top
- Free use flash light
- Parking fee
- Visit Coffee Plantation
Know before you go:
- This activity is not recommended for those with back, heart or other serious medical conditions
- This hike is not recommended for pregnant woman
- Adult pricing applies to all participants
- No hidden charge all included
- 2 – 3 person : 49 USD/Person
- 4 – 5 person : 35 USD/Person
- 6 – 10 person : 33 USD/Person
Related tour :