Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking & Besakih Mother Temple will bring you to the excellent experience. Admiring sunrise atop of volcano with breakfast then visiting one of the biggest temple complex in Bali which located on the slopes of Mt Agung, Bali’s highest volcano. Besakih is not only the largest temple complex but most of all the most important temple, and holiest temple for the Hindu religion in Bali.
When you’re planning a trek up a volcano and visit Besakih Mother Temple, you should always be safe and have a reliable guide. On a Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking, our certified experience guide will be able to show you the best ways to go, choosing less crowded route, saving time to reach the highest point. You wouldn’t want to get lost or turned around when on a trek, so why waste valuable time that you could be using to see the beautiful sunrise views? We’re the perfect guide for you!
We will pick you up at your location in Bali around 1.30 am – 2.30am depending on your place. Driving directly and meet your trekking guide who will provide guidance and trekking gear for the journey. We will start heading to the summit of Mount Batur at 3:45 am through much less crowded. At 5:45.am We can reach the highest summit (1717 m) with a beautiful sunrise, and panoramic view. While watching sunrise your guide will prepare breakfast cooked in the hot steam adding with hot drinks. After that, we will walk through the entire crater then will continue to go down visiting cave and monkeys.
On the way to Besakih Temple we will stop on the coffee plantation called Luwak Coffee. There, you can taste few sample of coffee and tea for free. Chocolate, Luwak Coffee, Green Tea, Lemon Grace Tea, Bali Coffee that you can choose and taste many kind of product. The tour continue to Besakih Temple and be awed by the magical views of Mount Agung behind the temple.
- 01.00 – 02.30 am : Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
- 03.45 am : Meet our mountain guide and begin to hike
- 06.00 am : Arrival at the highest summit , where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise.
- 06.30 am : Having breakfast and hot beverage
- 07.00 am : Explore the whole crater
- 09.30 am : Arrival at finish point
- 10.00 am : Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation.
- 11.30 am : Visit Besakih Mother Temple
- 01.00 pm : Drive back to hotel
What to bring/wear:
- Running / hiking shoes
- Warm cloth / jacket / Wind Breakers
- Small back pack
- Government tax and services
- Hotel transfer pick up and drop off (Comfortable full AC new brand vehicle)
- English speaking trekking guide
- Entrance fee to the area of Kintamani
- Water bottle during the trip
- Breakfast and hot coffee/tea atop volcano
- Free use flash light
- Parking fee
- Entrance fee to Besakih Temple
- Local guide to the temple if required
Know before you go:
- This activity is not recommended for those with back, heart or other serious medical conditions
- This hike is not recommended for pregnant woman
- Children are allowed to join under parent responsibility
- Adult pricing applies to all participants
- No hidden charge all included
- Get special offer for group booking
Net Tour Price 55 USD/Person (Minimum booking 2 person. Please contact us directly to avoid commission/booking with other agency )